Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Velcro Handcuffs

It just gets better and better doesn't it? I am wondering why in the world we need to use handcuffs on "unruly" children. The Daily News has reported that the NYPD has approved usage to velcro handcuffs on children 16 and under who are unruly. It does say if they become a danger to themselves. But who is to protect the children from the unruly safety officers who have been misusing their power of authority? Maybe we should start giving children velcro handcuffs as well. Yeah go attack me and ask me but what would you like us to do. You don't know what it is like. What parent groups were asked if this was a good idea. I know there has to be some parent group the DOE is going to say they asked. Don't they always?
Like the parent groups for the SLT's, the parent groups for the new CDEC's elections. Who are these parents I want to talk to them.
It is fine lets keep the handcuff's and mayoral control it has just run fine as it is.

By the way I have some blood for sale I need to send my kid to private school.

No comments: