Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dear Mayor Bloomberg and Chancellor Klein

my son just informed me that on Monday he needs a nice healthy snack to eat before he goes on his school trip. It must be healthy he stressed. Now I have to say this. If I want to feed my child a nice big chocolate cake I can. You want to know why? I pay my damn bills and taxes and put clothing on my demon seeds I mean child's back. Not YOU! So since you have already screwed with his education, and the way schools can raise money to get programs that they so badly need because my tax dollars no longer pay for them. Now you want to tell me what my child can eat. If you are so scared about childhood obesity, why don't you give the schools some money so they can have a true gym program. You want us to follow guidelines and then you take away the money and schools don't have gym. Kind of makes no sense to me, but I don't live in your mind.

No comments: