Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finally

Finally I can breath a sigh of relief. I am happy for wee one. He has finally got it. Last night while sitting on the couch he decided to give himself long division, fractions and to write the multiplication tables all on his own. He told me math is like a game. I always thought it was.
It only took to the end of April but I guess his adjustment period is up.
He definitely has more confidence, and that is all I ever wanted for him. The child that had a thirst for knowledge.
The school has done everything they could to help him, with resource room and extended day.
He tells me cute stories about resource room, which makes me happy.
He is also ready to take on the upcoming tests and no longer doubts his promotion.
Now if we can only work on his big mouth, wonder where he gets that from?

No comments: