I have been tagged by 17 really 15 years because you truly don't know enough about me and need to know 7 more things, which is a okay because I love to talk about me. So much so that my husband bought me a shirt that states "Its all about me" The funny thing is and you will see in the 7 things all about me, that it is not all about me after all, Maybe its just in my head.
The rules are as follows:Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.- Tag 7 random (or not) people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am not going to tag anyone because I think I was the last one to be tagged boo hoo always the last. Wow even before coffee the sarcasm is glowing.
Ready, I know you are
1. I was taught in a supply closet back in the 70's at P.S. 13 in Elmhurst. I was more interested at looking at the books on the shelf then actually paying attention to the lesson. It was a pull out for reading, I needed math. I was in the class for some time before I complained to my mother who had me taken out of it. Oooh I was an activist back then too.
2. I am an artist, or at least I like to think so. I have my own art in frames and used to have an online catalog.
3. I am a big vegetable eater and like 17 more years mostly organic. Organic milk, eggs etc are a staple in my house.
4. I lived in Philadelphia for a while, my oldest son was born down the block from Independence Hall, the weekend of the 200th Anniversary of the signing of Constitution.
5. I am an early riser. I love to get up early listen to the bird chirps and not hear anything else but the birds.
6. I love the feel of your feet in the sand, and if I could live on the beach it would be Fire Island.
7. I home schooled my youngest child and taught him how to read before he entered kindergarten. All because he is a December baby and I wanted him to have a leg up.