Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good thing

This could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on who you might ask. Last Wednesday was my last full day of work at my paying job. I have time on my hands, and while I was home yesterday all alone I had time to reflect on what is important to me and what I might want to do with my new founded spare time. I decided that I was going to address wee one's journey through public school, the reason I started this blog in the first place. You know the parents view on the process. I have been around so long and have seen so many things but it is all the same. No improvement no matter what the spin control cram down our so called ignorant throats.
At this point I don't give a crap anymore of towing the line. My kid can't tow the line he is living it, and I am his only voice. Well the voice that supports him 24/7. Not the ones that only care about his ARIS stats. I am so sick of Bloomberg/Klein/Tweed and the incompetence called OFEA, Family disengagement is more like it. You try getting a straight answer out of them, and while we are at it why on the letterhead is there not one phone number to call those dolts. What is it a matter of Natural Security and I don't have the clearance?
I am also tired to the DOE making all these rules for CEC's but don't follow rules themselves.
Telling CEC's members that they must fill out oaths over and over again, asking for financial disclosure forms for a FREE FREAKING JOB, where they have no say. We can't trust those CEC people. Isn't that like blaming the hen for the fox eating it.
I am not hating on the CEC's and the dedication of the parents who serve, because truly it is the only way most parents do have a say, despite all the grief they take.
I say parents unionize already. What are we waiting for? What else can they do to our children?
Oh yeah eliminate the schools and replace them with charters. I hear Eva Moskowitz is not making enough money off the ones she already is in charge of.
Oh and by the way I am back.

No comments: